The older I get, the more I ramble.

I used to love to sit at my grandparents' knees as a child and listen to them talk about the days of yore. Now I find myself looking for a captive audience so I can do the same! Not sure if the kids today enjoy my ramblings as much as I used to enjoy my grandparents, but I hope to leave them some kinda of legacy! I may be remembered as that crazy old lady that told "those tales of yore." But I will be remembered.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I think I need a Temp to come in to help File.

My word! My daughter, bless her heart, and a friend of ours, Laurie walked me slowly and as patiently as possible through the whole process of entering for a blog party on Monday evening. It seems very complicated and I have to ask a lot of questions and make a few mistakes, but after about 5 hours of intensive coaching, she finally pronounced me ready for the party, then told me I could come back and make like 30 comments for that many more entries into contest. Seems like a lot of work just to go to a party where I ain't won nothing yet. Course, my daughter has won several things, but I guess she has a faster system than the one she showed me . That's some complicated stuff. I'm sure she showed me the least complicated one, but it surely wasn't very "least." So glad I have friends and family who care enuff about me to spend a little of their precious time helping me learn new things. I'm really enjoying it except for the fear of being too dense and making my teachers mad at me, but they reassure me from time to time, so I'm encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment